Welcome!

Hello lovely! Welcome to my beauty blog! i have a youtube channel (www.youtube.come/user/GummyBears0001)and have recently come to the blogging world please do follow it means a lot!

Monday 28 February 2011

 Just thought i would start by talking about things that i like and enjoy. As you may have seen by the picture Audrey Hepburn is a favourite of mine as i feel she represents natural beauty inside and out and i agree with a lot of the powerful comments she made. 


I am a lover for make up and i love how make up can express someones emotions and hobbies etc just through make up. It gives me confidence like it does everyone else who wears it. I love doing reviews on different products and trying different things out! Check out my youtube channel and get to know a bit more about me! 

1 comment: