Welcome!

Hello lovely! Welcome to my beauty blog! i have a youtube channel (www.youtube.come/user/GummyBears0001)and have recently come to the blogging world please do follow it means a lot!

Thursday 28 July 2011

My love for Cath Kidston!

I thought i would share with you my love for Cath Kidston! I have a few products now and i looveeee them! They do such a range of products and they have such pretty paterns plus they are such good quality! 
 
I have a large cream bag with has a pink flower printed on it with light green and grey dots. 

Its a HUGE bag! I used it when i slept over night in the hospital recently looking after my boyfriends sister! 

I have another bag which isn't as deep but it is wider and longer! And i think i will be using this as a school bag in september! 
It is a lovely colour and i LOVE the pattern on it! 
These are prised at around £40-50 but they are so worth it the quality is amazing!? 

The next on in my collection is a make up bag! It is a really light ice blue colour with a peach and cream floral pattern. 
It has one main zip pocket then a small one at the front. 

I call it my Mary Poppins Make Up bag as the room seems to be endless! 

My last thing is a purse! IT is shocking pink with white poker dots and i think this is my favourite item out of the lot!



It accomodates all of my purse needs! It has several card slots and a pocket for change! 

I think of off these items are perfect for the summer as the patterns as BEAUTIFUL! 

Lots of love to my wonderful Bloggers! 
xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I have a cath kidson store near me but its a bit expensive! i did buy some door stops once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! i love it so much but ut is expensive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the follow and comment! Although i'm into natural beauty products, i love anything beauty so your blog will be a good read! I'm jealous of all your Cath Kidston!

    ReplyDelete