Welcome!

Hello lovely! Welcome to my beauty blog! i have a youtube channel (www.youtube.come/user/GummyBears0001)and have recently come to the blogging world please do follow it means a lot!

Sunday 17 April 2011


Hello my beautiful Bloggers and i'm back with a review for you! I'm review the L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (wowie that was a mouth full!) 

l-oreal-super-liner-carbon-gloss_m.jpg 
As you can see buy the picture above the packaging is quite sleek and neat and tidy. I bought this for £6.19 from my local Boots shop. There are several good and bad points to this eyeliner. I will start with the bad points then move on to the more positive ones. The eyeliner doesn't stay on as much as i would like it to it starts to rub off quite easily after applying it and i tend to find my self re-applying it throughout the day. Also i haven't had the product that long and it is already beginning to run out and for the applicator to go dry. 

However the colour is amazing very black and gives a nice shine. It is also very easy to apply and goes on with just one swipe over the eyelid. They do another colour which is black but with sparkles in it, i am yet to try that one but i'm guessing it is the same as this one. 

Overall i do like this procuct and will continue to use it until it runs our however i am still looking for a liquid liner that floats my boat so if you have any recommendation let me know by commenting or contact me through my beauty youtube channel which is linked and the top of the page.

I hope you have found this review useful and i will be back soon! 

Lots of love Genna xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. I use the liquid liner by collection 2000 its a really good black but you have to be very careful when applying it or the liquid goes everywhere you dont want it too!

    ReplyDelete