Hello my wonderful bloggers! I'm back to share a make up look which i have recently come up with while up at silly o'clock at night having a faff with my make up!
I'm planning in doing a tutorial on my youtube channel so if you want to find out how to do it then keep an eye out on there!
The lighting wasn't the best that time at night but i thought a not so good picture is better than no picture at all!
Do excuse the crazy hair!
Products used for Face:
Foundation - M.A.C Studio Sculpt Foundation NW15
Concealer - Benefit boi-ing
Blusher - M.A.C Mocha
Products used for eyes:
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- M.A.C Big Bounce Shadow in Good Fortune
- Body Shop Eyeshadow in 63
- MUA Eyeshadow Shade 1
- M.A.C Eyeshadow in Dazzlelight
- M.A.C Eyeshadow in Da Bling (WHAT AN AWFUL NAME?!)
- M.A.C Eyeshadow in Haux
- Max Factor Masterpiece High Volume & Definition Mascara
- Bourjois Felt Tip Liner Feature Ultra Block 24h
Products used for Lips:
- Nivea Essential Care
- M.A.C Lustre Lipstick in Lovelorn
- Revlon Lip Gloss in 20 Shine City
- Ecotools Foundation Brush
- Large Avon Blusher / Powder Blush
- Crown B6 Deluxe Shadow Brush
- e.l.f contour brush
- Ruby & Millie Blending Brush
Thanks for reading my lovelies please comment!